Our application process is as straightforward as possible. Besides providing the information we need for admissions decisions, we want the process to help you and your teenager be better prepared for the high school years.
Applying to Waterloo is unique in that Waterloo teachers are the admissions team. We will get to know you from the moment of your first inquiry, and when you have questions about our education, you are asking the ones who will provide it so that you can be confident in your decision.
How to Apply:
To begin the Application process, Create an Account. Upon account creation, you will receive an email containing a verification link. Once your email address has been verified, log in to your account and Create A New Student Application for your child. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application.
- To begin the Application process, Create an Account. Upon account creation, you will receive an email containing a verification link.
- Once your email address has been verified, log in to your account and Create A New Student Application for your child. You will then have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your open application.
The parent portion of the application will require:
- Digital copy of last three report cards in a single pdf or jpeg file (rising 9th applications only)
- Digital copy of high school transcript, pdf or jpeg (rising 10th – 12th applications only)
- Digital copy of most recent standardized test scores in a single pdf or jpeg file (STAAR test, ERB, PSAT, SAT, ACT, etc.) if available. We will also administer an ISEE (Entrance exam) for applicants that require an updated standardized test.
- Digital copy of 504, neuropsychological exams, or learning plans (if applicable)
- Digital photo of family
- A credit card on hand for the non-refundable $100 application fee.
The student portion of the application will require:
- A head shot photo to upload
- A picture doing something you love
- A writing sample - this could be something you wrote for school,
- for fun, or just for this app. There’s no minimum length requirement.
- Names and emails of two teachers for letters of recommendations.
After submitting the application, you will be able to track your admissions status at the school by logging in to your account. In addition, you will be able to print the completed application, monitor when the school receives any applicable supplemental forms and, if necessary, reprint the forms.
We appreciate your interest and hope to assist you any way we can. If you have questions, please feel free to contact Christina Swan or call us at 512-900-4463.
Priority application deadline, January 15th
*Please note: Unfortunately we cannot accept international student applications as we do not yet have our F1 Visa certification.